Following review of the Northumberland Core Strategy Update, Ponteland Green Belt Group have requested clarification from NCC on the points listed below. –
1. Clarification on the scope of the further round of consultation;
2. Clarification as to whether the Council will receive further comments upon the ‘scale’ of housing allocation for Ponteland;
3. Clarification as to whether the Council will receive further comments upon Ponteland settlement status;
4. Clarification as to what further consultation is to take place on the ‘school issue';
5. Clarification as to whether the ‘school issue’ might impact upon the ‘scale issue’ or whether it might result in NCC seeking to bring forward alternative ‘green belt’ sites;
6. Clarification as to whether, in the case of further green belt sites being brought forward, that those proposed sites will be included within the consultation process to allow submission of comments on green belt specific to those proposed sites.